- Taking a site on from inception to completion we source off-market land opportunities and procure a planning permission.
- We closely assess each site and drill down into the sites individual credentials covering all aspects of the planning process.
- Our aim is deliver a fully maximised planning consent and ensure our JV contractor/partner/funder is on board at early stage to deliver the finished product.
- We pride ourselves on efficiency, communication and engagement at all levels throughout the development process.
- Taking the site through the planning process and confirming/managing the entire appointment of the planning consultancy team.
- Passing on not only access to key consultants but also delivering significant cost savings for each and every appointed consultant through our retained contact base.
- Management of the entire planning process, arranging design team meetings, providing full support of the accounting process including monthly reporting, handling all invoicing & attendance of all meetings with the LPA and consultants.
- Maximising the layout with close contact via the appointed architect and lead planning consultant. This would include expert analysis of the local market, optimum square footage etc. Making sure a deliverable and buildable consent is negotiated and subsequently approved.
- Managing the political aspects of the planning application and ensuring close contact and management of the appointed PR firm.
Please click here to view our corporate brochure
We cover the geographical areas of North and East London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We are opportunity driven and focus on the individual merits of the opportunity, not quantum/scale. Decisions to proceed with sites/opportunities are made swiftly without delay or indecision.
We have excellent relationships with our private funding partners and have developed an effective model with our closest contacts to take on many sites and opportunities.
Our projects are diverse and wide ranging and we specialise in opportunities which require unlocking and present challenges others would step back from. This can be planning refusals, legal issues or identifying a specific use that may have been overlooked.
We are passionate and collectively thrive from planning success and delivering clients individual needs and financial aspirations. We enjoy what we do and have immense pride in our work.