397-401 High Road, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0XG.
- Conservation Area/Heritage Sensitive Site
- Deal value/Unit Numbers: £3.5m/7 units and GF Commercial
- Bodies engaged with: LB of Redbridge/Heritage, Conservation and Design Officers
- Timeframe for delivery: Early 2021
- Consultancy Team: HGH/Twenty 20/GUARDA/Heritage Information
- The site is located within the Woodford Green Conservation Area and forms part of the Woodford Green Key Retail Parade.
- The property sits amongst a group of buildings most notably 403 High Road & the Castle PH, both of which are Grade II Statutory Listed Buildings.
What is planned for the site?
• Erection of a three-storey building incorporating a ground floor commercial unit and seven residential units in the upper floors
• High quality design of new buildings of the utmost quality, which compliments, preserves and enhances the Conservation Area
• Incorporating design, heritage, landscape & conservation impact into a sensitive, challenging site